The sales manager’s job is one of the toughest roles within your company. These individuals are tasked with delivering business results month after month, yet frequently, they don’t have a clear blueprint on how to accomplish this critical job.
This intense, two-full-day workshop will provide sales leaders (i.e. dealer principals, vice presidents of sales and sales managers) a framework, process and tools focused to developing sales professionals while helping those sales professionals uncover new business and expand the share of wallet with current customers.
Your sales leaders will leave this class with a clear understanding of activities, processes and metrics to guide and measure their team's success.
Next Program: Philadelphia, PA Jan 9-10, 2017
Workshop Subject Matter
What You Will Learn:
- Recruiting and selecting the correct team members
- Structuring an effective initial training program
- Territory and quota structure that maximizes potential and provides measurement
- Structuring manager’s field time to ensure maximum development for the sales professional
- How the manager should work with each sales professional to develop a growing pipeline
- How to effectively forecast at the beginning of each month
- How to write developmental plans specific to each sales employee
- Metrics to measure and achieve success against business goals
- Constructive and timely manager coaching opportunities
All sales leaders, or sales professionals moving into a management position, will benefit from this interactive workshop and will leave with proven processes that, when implemented, will increase their management effectiveness, increase sales productivity and reduce turnover, combining to drive improved business results.
You will receive an electronic file that includes:
- Best practices for interviewing
- Effective résumé screening tips
- Final interview vignette
- Customizeable on-boarding schedule
- Account planning session guidelines
- Account planning session template
- Individual development template