Bryn Mawr, PA, November 21, 2016 –Strategy Development, a leading management consulting and advanced sales training firm, has announced its training schedule for January, 2017. The award-winning MPS Sales Workshop is scheduled on January 4-5, 2017 at the Springhill Suites Chicago/O’Hare and the popular Strategic Sales Management Workshop will be held on January 9-10, 2017 at the Courtyard Philadelphia South at the Navy Yard.
“Our business is changing dramatically and to be successful it is imperative that you have educated sales managers," said Tom Callinan, President of Strategy Development. "The sales manager’s job is one of the toughest roles within your company and it is imperative that they know how to develop, manage and retain their sales team. Our Strategic Sales Management Workshop will not only teach your sales managers how to develop great sales people, but it will also show them how to significantly grow their business."
The SD Strategic Sales Management Workshop was designed to provide sales leaders a framework, process and tools focused to developing sales professionals while helping those sales professionals uncover new business and expand the share of wallet with current customers. All sales leaders, or sales professionals moving into a management position, will benefit greatly from this interactive workshop. They will leave with a clear understanding of activities, processes and metrics to guide and measure their team's success. The workshop will be taught by Callinan.
Some of the topics covered in this intense, two-full-day workshop include:
· Recruiting and selecting the correct team members
· Structuring an effective initial training program
· Territory and quota structure that maximizes potential and provides measurement
· Structuring manager's field time to ensure maximum development for the sales professional
· How the manager should work with each sales professional to develop a growing pipeline
· Metrics to measure and achieve success against business goals.
· How to write developmental plans specific to each sales employee
· And much more!
The comprehensive, two-day, MPS Sales Workshop, will also be taught by Callinan and will cover the MPS sales process for both small, fewer than 25 devices, and mid-sized, 50 – 250 devices, companies. MPS sales teams will learn how to:
· Approach the proper contact level and present a value proposition based on company size
· Get an appointment at the correct level
· Identify the areas of pain associated with the print environment based on company size
· Conduct an effective and efficient assessment to support the business case for change
· Price a transaction, both outsourced and equipment led
· Present a winning proposal
All attendees will leave with an electronic file that includes PowerPoint templates for a Value Proposition, a Strategy Session, a Proposal, a Quarterly Business Review and a Pricing Tool.
"Today, MPS is sold into most companies with more than 10 devices and many of those prospects have had some form of MPS presented to them,” stated Callinan. “So, it is important to be able to differentiate your offering and provide a compelling reason for a prospect to engage your company for an assessment. Our MPS Sales Workshop was specially designed to arm sales professionals with the tools they need to be successful in MPS and be successful at taking customers from competitors.”
All SD classes can also be held at your location for larger groups. For more information or to register for either class, please visit http://www.strategydevelopment.com/events-2/ or contact Tom Callinan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 610-733-3179.