What You Will Learn:
- How to identify and gain an appointment with the proper contact level
- How to use a value proposition presentation to conduct a sound discovery meeting
- How to identify the areas of pain associated with the print environment based on company size
- How to conduct a study matched to the fleet size and to gather all of the data needed to close the sale
- How to accurately identify and communicate current cost of the print fleet and how to price an MPS agreement
- How to develop and present a business case focused proposal to significantly increase your close ratio
- How and when to conduct quarterly business reviews to increase your share of wallet within an account
- Clear appointment and pipeline metrics to ensure success
SD MPS Sales Workshop uses a case study approach and will arm your sales professionals with the tools they need to be successful in MPS and be successful at taking customers from your competitors. You will learn how to position yourself as a technology partner, ultimately transitioning your client’s output devices to a single brand and winning additional hardware placements and software implementation opportunities.
You will receive an electronic file that includes:
- PowerPoint Value Proposition
- PowerPoint Strategy Session template
- PowerPoint Proposal template
- PowerPoint Quarterly Business Review
- Pricing Tool
Many believe that MPS has become commoditized, but our experience demonstrates that belief is usually built on the lack of a sound understanding of how to go-to-market with an MPS offering. There are two distinct approaches to MPS, a consolidation approach that works best in smaller accounts with fewer than 25 devices and an outsourced approach that works best in accounts with more than 60 devices, or greater than 100,000 images per month. Using the incorrect approach or structuring the contract wrong will result in low margins, a low close ratio, and frustration with MPS.
With that in mind, it is critical for today’s imaging sales professional to be able to identify the correct offering and provide a compelling reason for a prospect to engage your company for an assessment. The SD MPS Sales Workshop, an intense two-day educational experience, will cover the MPS sales process for both small and mid-sized companies.
$1,195 for the first attendee;
$995 for each additional attendee from the same company
Who Should Attend:
Dealership principals, sales managers, vice presidents of sales & print specialists
Day 1: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Day 2: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Lunch and snacks provided